Matthew has never had any interest in going out in snow and the couple of times I tried to take him out, it ended in tears. So I was surprised when he came trotting out the door one day last week as Benjamin and Evan were getting home from school. There was a light snow falling and Matthew actually verbalized "Snow", "Snowflakes" and "So fun!" I was so glad that I could capture it!
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Matthew Discovers that Snow is Fun!
Matthew has never had any interest in going out in snow and the couple of times I tried to take him out, it ended in tears. So I was surprised when he came trotting out the door one day last week as Benjamin and Evan were getting home from school. There was a light snow falling and Matthew actually verbalized "Snow", "Snowflakes" and "So fun!" I was so glad that I could capture it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment