Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day


I had a really nice Mother's Day this year! My kids had a pretty good day, I woke up to cards and presents and roses, my husband cooked some very yummy food and I even got some special cards and treats at church. It was a great day to be a mom!




I loved the early present Ben gave me-a firepit for our backyard! I have been wanting one and thought it would be fun. It was really too bad that it was so windy that we couldn't use it this weekend but soon! I have the hot dogs and marshmallows ready!


Cute poem I got with treats from the kids from church.



Evan's gift and card that he made at school.



Benjamin's card from school.


Jacob, Evan and Benjamin's cards from church. Matthew's class gave chocolates to their moms but those didn't make it long enough to get photographed:)

No comments: