
Evan's friend gave him a comic book that he had made last week so Evan decided that he needed to make one too. The first part of this is based on a dream that Evan says that he had. Quite often, this is how he tells stories to me. I am not sure that you will be able to see everything very clearly with the scan but you will get the picture. You can click on each one to see it bigger.








3 comments:
I was riveted. Evan is quite the author. I already rank him ahead of former Heroes scrbe Jeph Loeb. I eagerly await the next installment. tell Evan that his fans want to hear more about the dangerous rooms.
I liked it becasue it has 15 pages and marbles in it. You need to add more people in it. You can show that to your class. They will like it.
By Sam
(transcribed by Mom)
We love The Rules! We will try very hard to not fall off the track! Waiting for the next installment! Will Daisy call for a rematch??
Post a Comment