Ben got an email from Jacob's Primary teacher at chuch yesterday. This was so funny that we had to share:)
"During a discussion of plants and vegetables yesterday, I asked your children what vegetable do french fries come from. The unanimous answer: McDonalds. Certainly an answer I didn't expect."
And here's a recent conversation that I had with my kids that made me laugh:
Mom: Excusez-moi!
Evan: That's not a real word!
Mom: Yes, it is! It's French for "Excuse me." Jacob, can you say excusez-moi?
Jacob: Excuse me moi!
"During a discussion of plants and vegetables yesterday, I asked your children what vegetable do french fries come from. The unanimous answer: McDonalds. Certainly an answer I didn't expect."
And here's a recent conversation that I had with my kids that made me laugh:
Mom: Excusez-moi!
Evan: That's not a real word!
Mom: Yes, it is! It's French for "Excuse me." Jacob, can you say excusez-moi?
Jacob: Excuse me moi!

No comments:
Post a Comment