Monday, March 2, 2009

Belated Valentine's Day and a Few Random Photos


Matthew falls asleep in some of the funniest ways and strangest places some times.


Benjamin is growing up and has been experimenting with a new hair style. What do you think of his "spiky hair"?


Evan and Jacob hugging before Evan going to school.


Jacob's standard funny face


Evan's funny face


Benjamin and Evan got some good loot for Valentine's Day from school. I did not get the memo that it was the new Halloween.


Benjamin made this cute little porcelain cupcake bowl in art at school.



Ans this was the super huge Valentine that he made for Ben and I.


These are the Valentine's that we passed out with our Valentine fortune cookies.

2 comments:

Paper Blizzard Story said...

Aww! So cute! I was surprised at the Valentine stuff Emily came home with, too! I agree it's the new "Halloween"!

Love the house! Looks like you guys have lots of room. Good for you! Miss you and love you!

Laura and Jared said...

I LOVE Benjamin's spiky hair! It is awesome! He has great hair.