Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween!

A lot going on with Halloween this year. I went to the school Halloween parade, we had a fabulous Trunk or Treat and Carnival at church and Evan's birthday (see next post). Fun times!


Benjamin won the candy count on the M & M's and a cake at the cake walk.

Jacob won cupcakes at the cake walk.

LOVED this costume!
You go DJ Lance!


Jacob walking in the parade. He was a ghost.

Matthew as Baby Mario.


Benjamin at the school parade.


Evan and Owen at the School Parade.


Evan was a zombie.








Carving and decorating pumpkins!

2 comments:

Laura and Jared said...

Halloween seems like a lot of work with four kids. I am very impressed with your cake--and I can't believe Evan is that old!

Autumn said...

Wow!! Jenny that cake looks AMAZING! I know how much time it takes doing cakes like that(Not to mention the hand cramps!). Awesome job! Owen said he had so much fun. He was asking to come over the next day so him and Evan could play with the Hot Wheels. I am glad Evan is into them still just like Owen. I don't think Owen will ever grow out of cars!