Monday, November 2, 2009

School Halloween Parade and Party


These are the treats that I made to send to school for the Halloween parties:)


Evan's class before going out to the Halloween Parade


Evan's class seated outside for the parade


Benjamin with his class outside before the parade. If you look closely, you can see that another kid in his class dressed like Mario:)


Matthew and Jacob entertained themselves with Legos and toys during the class party

Decorating Halloween cookies at the class party

It was really fun to be able to go see the kids at school. Thanks JD for helping me make it there:)


Evan's class in the Halloween Parade (it's wobbly because I was holding Matthew)


Benjamin in the Halloween Parade



You can't hear the music really but this is the faculty doing a spin on Ghostbusters in light of the flu...Germbusters:)

1 comment:

Pam Mueller said...

WE did not carve our pumpkin yet! Thanks for reminding me to do it! I love toasted pumpkin seeds.

the treats you sent into school were such a fun idea!