
Here are my silly kids in their costumes before the festivities.



They played "Ghost, Ghost, Pumpkin" while waiting for others to arrive. I loved Allyson's 80's look! I used to wear a side ponytail:)

Clara the Indian Girl, Rhiannon the Pioneer Girl and Jacob as Toad

Abby as Mickey Mouse, William and Cami

Jensen

Alex as a devil, Andrew in the background as Spiderman, and his dad as a bloody chef

Ella the Cheerleader

Matthew in his little bee costume from Grandma...this was a tough picture to get!

Annabel and her cute little dog. Evan loved this dog!

Zoey

Amanda as Alice in Wonderland, Pirate Sam and Lumberjack Benjamin

William the Indian Chief

Grayson as Buzz Lightyear and Chai the Tiger

Alayna in her funky wig

Scott the Arrrgh! Pirate
Trunk or Treat Halloween Parade
1 comment:
I LOVE the costumes! Those are so fun! I think my kids would love them, but I'm not sure if I should let them see because they might want to be them next Halloween and it looks like a lot of work. :-) So fun!
Post a Comment