Evan lost his first tooth on Saturday, August 1st at around 5:25 pm. He was actually in Kentucky with Ben and Benjamin visiting grandma so I didn't see the event, but he called me and was so excited. He bit into some corn on the cob and that did the trick. He did bring it home before leaving it for the tooth fairy so I got to be a part of that. I think the other one on the bottom is loose too so more to come soon!
Friday, August 7, 2009
Evan Loses His First Tooth
Evan lost his first tooth on Saturday, August 1st at around 5:25 pm. He was actually in Kentucky with Ben and Benjamin visiting grandma so I didn't see the event, but he called me and was so excited. He bit into some corn on the cob and that did the trick. He did bring it home before leaving it for the tooth fairy so I got to be a part of that. I think the other one on the bottom is loose too so more to come soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment