I am way behind on the blog but I will catch up! I just had to share this cute little incident that happened yesterday. I took Jacob to the grocery store and he thought he was so cool being a big kid and walking with me and helping to put things in the cart. We got up to the checkout counter and he asked the checker her name. She said "Emily. What's your name?" He responded "Jacob" and then holding his hand out to introduce me he said, " And this is my friend, Momma!" She just thought he was the cutest thing and at the moment, he was!
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey you look like you are having so much fun all the time. I was just noticing that the curls don't seem to to stick for too many years. Only your youngest has really curly hair. Anyways you guys are so cute and I just wanted to say hi!
Post a Comment