OK so these are all pictures of Benjamin or Matthew. I was going through photo albums after the move and realized how much they do look alike! Here are the answers.
Matthew

Matthew
We are the Orchard Family, Ben, Jenny, Benjamin, Evan, Jacob, and Matthew!
We are the Orchard Family, Ben, Jenny, Benjamin, Evan, Jacob, and Matthew!
5 comments:
Wow! They look so much alike *and* they even have the same expressions!
Here are my guesses, based mostly on the surroundings it the picture and not so much on the boys...
1)Benjamin
2)Matthew
3)Matthew
4)Benjamin
5)Matthew
6)Matthew
7)Benjamin
8)Matthew
Benjamin Pictures are 1,4,5 and 7.
Post the answers!! :) They really do look alike!
Benjamin
Matthew
Matthew
Benjamin
Benjamin
Matthew
Benjamin
Matthew
I'm doing this at midnight so I should be judged accordingly. I say Benjamin is in 1 3 5 and 7
I say 1,3,5,7 and 8 are Benjamin. Wow! They really look alike. Your new house looks amazing, by the way. So much room!! We'll have to come for a visit!
:)
Post a Comment