Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Random Pictures!

These really are a bunch of random pictures that I would just post so everyone could see. Enjoy!



Jacob is excited that I let him color with crayons.


Evan blows bubbles while wearing his favorite shirt, the blue shirt with silver letters that says Old Navy. He has worn this shirt so much that we got the new one that you will see later in these pictures.


Jacob's attempt at undressing and redressing.


Ice cream cones are good on a hot afternoon! They were all so cute sitting in their chairs together.


My mother-in-law got a new purse and cleaned out the old one. So Jacob decided to be a purse ghost. Oooooh!


Jacob fell asleep one night leaning on the side of the chair. It was so cute:)


Jacob got Evan's boots on.


Christian models the crocheted purse that I made for her.


Jacob and Evan have fun with daddy.


Go daddy go!


Jacob says "Giddyup Daddy!"


Evan and Jacob both take a ride.


This was just too funny. This is Catboy and he was using this block of wood as a pillow to sleep on the front porch.


Jacob reading a piano book.


Benjamin and Christian playing the piano.


Jacob loves playing in boxes and here he is in another one.


The playhouse that Dean built in the backyard.


Benjamin styles his aunt Jessamin's hair.


More styling:)


Evan shows Grandpa Perkins his new glow stick.


This is the cabin that my brother-in-law Randy is building on the other end of the farm here. This is the front door view.


Overall view of the cabin.


Getting the fourth wall up.


Windows on the side facing the creek. Randy's friend Dean did these.


Jacob being cute in the stroller.


Jacob decided to put a PullUp on over his diaper and was pretty successful.


He just got both legs in the same leg of the PullUp:)


Jacob loves his watermelon.


YummO!


Jacob shows daddy how he put on Uncle Monte's hat.


Do I love pizza?


Yes I love pizza!


Evan's new Old Navy shirt.


Jacob models his Old Navy shirt.


Benjamin got palm trees on his shirt.

2 comments:

Julie P said...

I know I say this a lot but those kids of your are so cute!!

I can't wait to meet them!!

I love the corcheted purse you made, very cute!

Susan said...

Jenny, the kids are getting so big and very cute! Looks like they are all so happy!