Friday, March 16, 2007

Climbing Monkey Jacob

Here's proof that Jacob will try to climb anything, anywhere, whatever it takes for him to reach what he wants. These are some of the funnier moments.
Jacob climbs a box of toys.


Attempting to climb the push toy.


Jacob climbed the onto the second shelf of the bookshelf where we keep diapers and Pullups.


This was really funny. He climbed out of the tub, onto a set of drawers and over into the sink where we found him like this!


Jacob climbs his push toy for a better view of the TV.

2 comments:

Julie P said...

Such cute kids! I can't wait to meet them someday!

Jessica said...

I love all the pictures,and they are growing so fast. I think Jacob has a career as a circus tightrope walker locked down! I'm going to start a blog too so stay tuned and I'l send you pics of my crazy monkeys.

Love,
Jessica